WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Accessory product- taking new orders, tracking ect...

DarynDaryn subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2007 in Sales
Hello-
I am a start up business from home. My product falls under fashion accessories.  
I feel kind of silly asking this question but I have hit the wall as far as my next step. I have the product but now I need to start selling. I need to purchase a program to help me with orders, tracking ect... I am doing all this out of my home so I want to keep it simple to start.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
Help!
Daryn
Out Ease by daryn    www.out-ease.com</A>

Comments

• GetAGripGetAGrip subscriber Posts: 14
    Quickbooks has proved to be the easiest for home office use.  If you have an accountant or a university near you there is ussually free classes available to learn how to use it.  It does everything that you need for keeping track of orders, inventory, and financials.  It is quite simple to learn.  Good Luck, Trent
  • ethnicommethnicomm subscriber Posts: 1
    If you`re strapped for cash and have Excel or another spreadsheet program, consider using that for the time being. You can set up columns for on-hand inventory, on-order inventory, sales, taxes paid/received, freight in and freight out costs etc. Let me know if you want the key column headings.BTW I checked out your website - great idea for an earth-friendly product! I did notice that some of your text was competing with the graphics, making both hard to read. You might want to increase the space to accommodate the text.