WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for entrepreneurs to interview for book

InterviewBooksInterviewBooks subscriber Posts: 1
Hi allI am an author and as a follow up to my book Net Success Interviews. I am looking for entrepreneurs at various levels of startup success to interview for my new book.More details are available from our website. If you are interested in taking part please  contact  me  through this site or via email, through the website.ThanksEric

Comments

• Options
    YourTravelBizYourTravelBiz subscriber Posts: 1
    Eric, Let me know what you need and I would be glad to lend assistance
  • Options
    BOYTOYSBOYTOYS subscriber Posts: 1
    If you are interested, please look at our two businessA Brick and Mortar hobby store http://www.boytoys.caBOYTOYS - Today`s Hobby Makes Future EngineersThis biz is 4 years old, +1 more year of planning, researching. Positive Cashflow, Customer perception is A++, debating to sell, debating to franchise,debating to keep. Interesting dilenma will be Walmart coming to our lot, just adjacent to us in 10-12 months, is this good or bad ? Would be a good follow-on story.??A spun off business model in offering after school programs, clubs, interest groupshttp://www.LittleScientist.netLittle Scientist - Programming Our Youths` FutureInvested todate real money and sweat capital. Business Model is sound, refined, real customers, real income, great upside potential, franchiseable with no geographical boundary. Dilemma: Need capital to grow and to operate. All my money/capital is already invested into the store.I have real issues to deal with, to sell or not to sell ? to franchise it ?or to simply keep the store and focus on seeking capital for the Little Scientist new business model.I can help if my story is interesting to you ?I have successfully turn a hobby into a real business ? literally a hobby businessI have to face the dilemma of WALMART coming into townI have to face the critical issue of growing or not growing via franchising.I have yet another business model (next big thing) ready to be rolled out.Just like any other entrprenuer, i sleep very little and have high energy. This was typed 5 am in the morning...Anyone have money to invest in real business, can also pm me..