WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

How To Display Case Studies

rcavezzarcavezza subscriber Posts: 10
Hi,
I setup CaseStudyDiscussion.com yesterday. 
I know it`s going to be a challenge to get initial visitors to comment on the case studies.  Would it be better if I displayed each case study instead of linking to them? 
Also, are there any rules about content found at other`s websites?  Do I have to put it in blockquotes and link to their site?
Thanks in advance.
Robert M. Cavezza

Comments

• ArcherTCArcherTC subscriber Posts: 1
    To be on the safe side, quote no more than 1/4 to 1/3 of the article, providing appropriate reference links to the source material and the date you retrieved the information.  If you are using a CMS that allows for pingbacks, be sure to add that link in the backend so that that the source site gets notice of your post.
    You will have to have a lot more content before people see your site as the place for commenting.  They will otherwise follow your links to read and comment at the source site.
    Good luck.