WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

A Little Hut - general thoughts and photos

ALittleHutALittleHut subscriber Posts: 1
edited May 2007 in Website Critique
Hello! I`m new to SN and I`m excited to contribute wherever I can. I`m interested in seeing what you think of my A Little Hut site. I sell block print note cards and wall art. I want to find out what you think about the photography and the layout and content in general. In particular I`m wondering if I need to provide a larger view of my products. BTW, I`m a graphic designer and I designed the web site myself. All your input is greatly appreciated.
ALittleHut2007-5-3 13:2:29

Comments

• ALittleHutALittleHut subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for your lovely comments! Regarding my sets the cards are actually very close to being $3 because I only charge $19 for the sets of 6 cards vs $21 if I charged full price. I`m more than willing to sell sets in any combination of the illustrations so I may have to post that somewhere.
  • EmilyPEmilyP subscriber Posts: 0
    Your site is absolutely beautiful! It`s very simple and elegant - as are the cards and wall art. Very impressive. I don`t think you need to add a larger view of the cards; if you click on them, a larger view and description pop up, which works very well. 
    Thank you so much Emily! I`m glad you like it. 
    Thanks Steve! Everyone has given me some great points to mull over. This is exactly the type of feedback I was looking for. Steve - I`ll definitely have to go back to your site when I have more time. What little I saw looks great.
    It`s funny that you mention the Online Store thing. That`s something that`s bothered me from the start. I really need to fix that. Moving the Order Info and View Cart up makes total sense. Thanks for that. I think when you look at something over and over again you don`t see the obvious.Great feedback thanks! BTW you do great work yourself.