WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Hello Everyone iam new commer to the SUN

indiindi subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2008 in New Member Welcome
Looking for some great advise on starting my own home business
looking to seel stuff online can, Product intrested in copmuter games and mens shoes i have couple of manufacutures open to all ideas

Comments

• ChristinaChristina subscriber Posts: 6
    Good luck with your new business. Don`t skimp on your website, since it sounds like it will be your main selling tool for these products. Check out the marketing forums and website forums for ideas. And welcome.
  • GrillCharmerGrillCharmer subscriber Posts: 7

Hello and Welcome to the board!
  • indiindi subscriber Posts: 1
    Thanks for welcome guys, I have had enough of the corporate world, just want to get of the RAT RACE,

I would really like to work from home that would be my dream, main obejective to do retailing online or set up a wholesale buinsess, iam currently in Australia, 

I have cousin o/s who has really good contacts with  manufuactures of all diffrent kind, just mention couple, Commercial truck parts casual ladies and men shoes

whats good market out there if you guys let me know know it would be great   
    Hi Andrew,

My Dream would be to operate a online retail busniess,

Do you think it would be good idea to start selling a product on ebay to see what response i get
    instead of getting stock and holding to it  and waiting to see if it sells or not  ??????

yeah that would be intersting if you can please fowrad some information.
    Infact i was just looking to becomeing an distrubutor for Herbalife i have been speaking to one of their agents seems pretty good

Thanks for the advice, the reason i would like to do something from home, i think it would give mre flexibilty and less stress,

plus i have had enough of time working in the corp world, also like to spend more time with the family, what are your sugeestions
    I was in the retail industry for about two years then moved into banking was there for about five years, and then had my own fast food frenchise (Arnold Ribs and Pizza) for about two years
    have lot have expousure to customer service and retail
    Thanx for that info Andrew i had a read through it........
    can you give me some information some wholesalers for Computer games and etc