WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Business Success Tip #1

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited July 2008 in Marketing
Any successful gardener will tell you how much hard work goes into producing a beautiful garden. It requires a daily combination of love and care, hard work, consistency, patience, devotion, luck and expertise. And then the next day, you have to get up and do it all over again.
Well, growing a successful business requires those same exact elements - the same type of effort. Every single day, you have to work hard at growing your business. Every single day you have do something productive to make your business grow. Whether it`s writing an article, making a forum or blog post, search engine optimization, advertising, writing a press release, whatever. Every day you have to do something productive.
Here`s my personal mantra and an original quote I live by:

"Always spend the majority of your time doing only those things that are relevant to your business, and are the most productive!"

If you adopt my mantra and follow it faithfully, I promise you will reap the rewards!
Dale King
DaleKing7/14/2008 11:11 AM

Comments