WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Press Release Power!

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited July 2008 in Marketing
Do you have a new business or internet marketing website that`s newsworthy? If so, you can get some FREE exposure from the internet`s #1 internet marketing news website, IM Newswatch.

Here `s the press release I submitted to IM Newswatch, 2 years ago this month. Did it work? Immediately after they published my press release, I received nearly 500 new visitors to my website in a span of 24 hours. Believe it or not, 2 years later, I`m still getting traffic from that one press release. In fact, many of the clients I service today came as a direct result of that press release. That one press release helped launch my business, and I haven`t looked back since.
Submit a press release. What do you have to lose? A word of warning: Your website must actually be newsworthy, and internet marketing related or they will not publish your press  release.
Good luck, guys!
Dale King
DaleKing6/28/2008 9:10 AM

Comments