WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Please critique my travel blog web site Blavel

blavelblavel subscriber Posts: 1
edited March 2008 in Website Critique
Hi all,
My latest project is a web site called http://www.blavel.com/
I`m wondering:Am I achieving my goals of simplicity and ease-of-use?Is the site easy to navigate / does it have an intuitive design?Any ideas on getting my site out there and seen?Any other useful feedback?
Thanks in advance for your time and effort in critiquing my web site.

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    John, in my opinion, there`s really nothing to criticize. Unless of course, someone wants to nitpick - and that`s exactly what they`d be doing.  From what I can see, you are meeting all of your aforementioned goals of simplicity, ease of use and intuitive design. I say keep heading down that road you`re "blaveling."  You`re doing just fine.

As far as getting your site seen, it all depends on what kind of marketing budget you have to work with. But for starters, write a compelling press release, write some articles, hit the travel forums and tell the whole world about Blavel! Great name. Great logo. Great idea. Well done, my friend. Well done!

Dale King
    DKing3/18/2008 6:56 AM
  • Options
    blavelblavel subscriber Posts: 1
    Dale,Thanks mate for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Dale,Thanks mate for the positive feedback. Much appreciated.

You`re quite welcome, John. Keep up the good work!

Dale King