WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need Help - Marketing to the senior market

ikehillikehill subscriber Posts: 3
edited December 2007 in Marketing
We have a product that is targeted toward the senior market (55+). Can anyone recommend any marketing tactics or avenues?

Thank you,

Isaac

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141

We have a product that is targeted toward the senior market (55+). Can anyone recommend any marketing tactics or avenues?  Thank you, Isaac
     Isaac, it would help if I knew what kind of budget you have to work with and what the product was. Be that as it may, if it were me, I would check into AARP`s advertising opportunities: http://www.aarp.org/about_aarp/ad_guide/about_ads/ AARP members are obviously your target audience, and it has a powerful built-in trust factor which should not be overlooked or undestimated. Dale KingDKing12/20/2007 5:30 PM
  • Options
    DanielAuitoDanielAuito subscriber Posts: 0
    Hit Amazon I just finished reading about 10 good books on marketing to boomers, even made a forum for them at www.theboomersforum.com of all the books Chuck Nyren in his book "Advertising to Baby Boomers" Does one of the best jobs of telling you how to attack the market best. He also has a blog  pay attention to other authors Furlong, Green and Barletta. Also remember that there are more women than men in those older gens so pay attention to the ladies.