WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Pre-Made Sales Letters

mallocmalloc subscriber Posts: 7
edited December 2007 in Sales
I heard about Yanik Silver and InternetLifestyles.com here on SuN - he was one of the top-100 winners. I was interested in what he has to say about sales (especially sales letters). I signed up for his news letter and have read through some of his brochures and several of the emails sent by his site.

My question is - has anyone purchased his sales letter package? If so what did you think? I am hesitant because the flavor / tone of the emails that have been sent up to date. No disrespect to Yanik - obviously he knows how to market which is why I went to his site in the first place - I am cautious about the type of claims he makes and would like to hear from anyone who has purchased his products.

Thanks,

David

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    A couple of my clients purchased Yanik`s salesletter template. They sent it to me for my opinion, and my advice is, don`t waste your money. Being a copywriter myself, I found the salesletters to be generic at best, and not particularly compelling or well written. Considering Yanik`s outstanding reputation as a marketer, I was both disappointed and surprised.

Dale King
    DKing12/4/2007 9:41 AM