WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Does anyone know this company?

GaurdianGaurdian subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2007 in Marketing

Greetings,I found a company that apparently provides real
estate loans and several other things nationwide, and from what I read up to 100% depending on
the type of loan you`re looking for. The web address is www.gteplus.com. On the site, if you
click on the business link and go to number 11 & 13 you`ll see what
I mean. Do you think I should try it or leave it alone?Any assistance is appreciated.Thanks

Comments

• Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    I found a company that apparently provides real estate loans and several other things nationwide, and from what I read up to 100% depending on the type of loan you`re looking for. The web address is www.gteplus.com. On the site, if you click on the business link and go to number 11 & 13 you`ll see what I mean. Do you think I should try it or leave it alone?
    I think you should take the time and check them out yourself through sites like http://ripoffreport.com</A> as well as through their local Attorney General`s office.
    Dale King
  • Options
    DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
    Didn`t know of ripoffreport, thanx for posting it. 
    No problem.
    Dale King