WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

The Power Of Copywriting...

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
edited September 2007 in Marketing
Dale,Let me git this rite, the dude hired you cause of your copy rite?  He didn`t ask you if you know what you are doing?  he didn`t ask you if you knew how to do the marketing part?  Wow!  Can I rent your email list? 
Joe, before you worry about renting any e-mail lists, you need to go back to school and brush up on your spelling, as well as learning the meaning of the words you`re trying to spell.
Dale KingDKing2007-9-17 8:16:1

Comments

• Options
    JoeJustinJoeJustin subscriber Posts: 1
    Dale,Let me git this rite, the dude hired you cause of your copy rite?  He didn`t ask you if you know what you are doing?  he didn`t ask you if you knew how to do the marketing part?  Wow!  Can I rent your email list? 
  • Options

Awww, DKing...Now, I don`t think that was fair.  You post topics in this forum for people to reply.  Is it fair to become defensive and bash on them when they respond?  We`re all adults, and to insult people who respond to posts is a bit immature, don`t you think?
    Let me get this straight, it`s okay for someone to bash me, but it`s not okay for me to respond? Give me a freakin` break!
    Dale King
  • Options
    No, I don`t think it`s fair for anyone to bash someone for thier opinions or posts.
    Good. Next time, don`t just chastize one party. Chastize both. Better yet, stay out of it altogether. My post was in response to what Joe wrote. It had absolutely nothing to do with you.
    Dale King
     DKing2007-9-17 9:17:51