WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Anyone heard of

pertrainpertrain subscriber Posts: 2
edited September 2008 in Growth Funding
X Banker or Initial Underwriting Group???

Comments

• cashpriorcashprior subscriber Posts: 0
    nop, but I would suggest you to go to their website and see if they have real testimonials, if not, call them and ask for their references and testimonials.
  • InitialUnderwritingInitialUnderwriting subscriber Posts: 0
    The two companies are practically the same.  In fact, there is a few places on the internet where it looks as if the key members of both X and Initial Underwriting Group have interacted together. 

Initial Underwriting Group is a company that helps small business owners obtain financing through the use of business credit.  Most business owners look for credit cards.

A true business credit card is a line of credit that is taken in the name of the business, under the business` credit. Activity, whether good or bad, is reflected on your business` credit report through D&B and other financial institutions, and the liability for any debts incurred and bills owed is with the business.However, some companies out there offer "business" credit cards which they require a person guarantee for. These institutions will often ask for a personal guarantee, and will almost always ask for a social security number from the person applying for the card. If this is the case, the credit card is not a business credit card, but is simply a personal credit card which is used for the business. The business is not liable for bills and debts - you are.When applying for a credit card for your business, watch out for areas asking for your SSN (and not your TaxID or EIN) and be wary of any credit card that asks for a personal guarantee. By ensuring that your credit card is in the name of your business, you can help to build your business` credit, while avoiding creating problems with your own.

Many companies offer a list of credit cards that are issued under the business name only. Those lists typically run $300-$900, depending on the quality of the information inquiring. I would suggest starting your search online via google or yahoo. Search for "strong business credit" (just like that in quotes) to find services that sell the information.

Good luck,
    Ilya Bodner
  • ifucanifucan subscriber Posts: 1
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now be tellin me more about your biz. What exactly and honestly do ya do. Can ya get a loan for a business and in a short time,huh?????  Tell us your fees, up front!!!!!
    How mucha loan can ya get for a businezz based entirely on business credit score???  Why do i get the feelin ur co. is just full of it???? no offence   would luv to believe what u say ya can do but these build biz credit and we`ll get ya a loan cos. just don`t fly imo. Sounds like a hell of a lot of money fees,etc. How much do ya charge and what can ya get for your fees??? Tell us more
  • ifucanifucan subscriber Posts: 1
    Now whar is that bodner iug guy??  Cmon man tell us more about this here
    build up ur biz credit and we`ll git ya whole bunch of money for your bizzness.
    Whya ya hidin???
  • creditgurucreditguru subscriber Posts: 0
    I am a small business owner and joined this forum for information.  If you are not being informative, post on another board.  I do not have the time to read posting that are unprofessional.  Please keep the comments professional or remove the comments. 
  • bizcreditfanbizcreditfan subscriber Posts: 0

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now be tellin me more about your biz. What exactly and honestly do ya do. Can ya get a loan for a business and in a short time,huh?????  Tell us your fees, up front!!!!!How mucha loan can ya get for a businezz based entirely on business credit score???  Why do i get the feelin ur co. is just full of it???? no offence   would luv to believe what u say ya can do but these build biz credit and we`ll get ya a loan cos. just don`t fly imo. Sounds like a hell of a lot of money fees,etc. How much do ya charge and what can ya get for your fees??? Tell us more
    What in the world is wrong with you?  Have you never heard of building strong business credit?  I`m going to assume you are not a business owner considering all of your spelling and grammatical errors. You seem to lack the ability to understand the benefit of building business credit and taking the burden off of your personal credit.   Of course you have to be willing to spend money to make money if you plan to be successful.  If I`m not mistaken with this company in particular, if you had bothered to look at their website and spoken with a representative you would have realized that the fee you pay goes towards the application fee for lenders and technically they make no money until the loan has closed.
  • Felipe1Felipe1 subscriber Posts: 0

ifucan:
      Not sure why you are bashing IUG in particular, and personally attacking them.  This forum should not allow this.  Also would like to point out, hopefully the members here are smart enough not to take advice from someone who from your writing skills seems very uneducated and ignorant to say the least.
      I would like to make it clear that I am not directly affiliated with Initial Underwriting Group, but I am a previous client of theirs and I can say that my overall experience with them was good. 
      If you would take the time to do some "real" research and not spend all day bashing on here, you would realize that there are other companies out there which also charge a fee for their professional services like Initial Undewriting Group.  Before I decided to go with them and pay for their services I did lots of research online, and realized the value in their service, also listened to their testimonials on their website, and yes they are the real thing, (I actually called the business owner myself).  Plus you also conveniently fail to mention that their website is full of very good information and articles on business credit and guess what...it is free! yes, free. 
      Bottom line is that most educated business owners do know that there are many companies out there such as Initial Underwriting Group who offer professional services for a fee, just like any other industry.  It is all a matter of taking the time to evaluate and see if their assistance is right for you and your business. 
       I really hope that the forum moderators and members can clearly see your biased attacking and slandering of a particular company and put a stop to your nonsense.