WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Product Reviews & Contest Sponsors

Mommy2twoMommy2two subscriber Posts: 2
edited November 2008 in Marketing
Hi there! I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

I have had a business for 5+ years now, so I know how hard it is to get exposure for your business/product and I know how expensive advertising can be.

I have a blog where I do product reviews, book reviews and on occasion web site reviews.

If you are interested in having your product reviewed I would be happy to do so. It would help both of us. I want more traffic to my blog and you would get exposure for your product. I do not charge for the review. You just need to send the product you wish to have reviewed.

I currently get 312 hits a month (as per my Stat Counter) and I have 38 subscribers. I know, it`s not A LOT... yet... but I`m working on it.

I am also looking for people to sponsor contests. I have done a few on my blog and they have been successful.

If you would like to donate a product/service for a contest what I do is list the contest on a site that lists all blog contests and giveaways. It costs me money to list the contest, but it`s not that big of a deal. Then I would write up about the contest and the prize and link to your site. If you don`t have a web site that is fine too. I`m sure we can work something out.

Part of the requirement to enter the contest would be to go to your web site, look around, and come back and comment on  my blog about something, for example their favorite product on your site, or perhaps make it a bit harder and ask some kind of question they need to search for the answer on your site. It`s a great way to drive traffic to your site and to give your products/sites more exposure. All you would be required to do is mail the prize to the winner when the contest is over. Most contests last for a week but I can make them longer if need be.

If either (or both) of these options sound good to you feel free to let me know. I also review books for those of you who are authors.

My blog is SheScribes. My actual business is Everyday-Occasions .

If you are interested please feel free to contact me off list at by clicking here.

Kimberly

Comments