WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

SEEKING PARTNERS & STARTUP FUNDING

shizzleshizzle subscriber Posts: 1
edited June 2007 in Startup Funding
I have a new company that will compete with all electronic stores, Alarm system companies and more but i just need funding & partners that will help get it running.
Please go to our website: www.hte.mysite.com</A>  this is not a scam.shizzle2007-6-28 10:57:9

Comments

• shizzleshizzle subscriber Posts: 1
    a business professional that can help me run the business and investors that will help fund the business development.
  • ObsidianLaunchObsidianLaunch subscriber Posts: 7
    Shizzle,
    One suggestion is to try to consider ways of going it alone.  I have had multiple companies and have raised funds. In my experience the earlier stage I was (and it sounds like you are pre-revenue), the greater the risk for the investor. The greater the risk, the less they will fund and will seek more equity.
    In my opinion you probably want to raise money from the four F`s, not traditional investors.
    Best of luck!!!!
  • msorsormsorsor subscriber Posts: 0
    hi ther
    will somebody please help me get a fund to start my business
    I need some information to a grant or a coporate credit information
    please
                        thank`s MASS