WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Seeking Boomer Internet Entrepreneurs

dgunterdgunter subscriber Posts: 1
edited January 2012 in Boomers Back in Business
I`m starting a new online podcast called InspiredPreneurs: Baby Boomers Who Turned Their Passion into Profitable Online Businesses.  I`m seeking to interview baby boomer entrepreneurs for this podcast who meet the following criteria:
1.  Must have been in business at least 2 years
2.  Age 50 or older
3.  Can have component of business that is offline (i.e. retail store or shop) but at least 25% of the income must be derived from your online presence/website
4.  Your online business may be a pre-retirement business but prefer to speak with those who have either started business after "retirement" or who are continuing to run online businesses they began years ago and plan to run during their "retirement" years
The interview will run approximately 20 minutes and will be conducted sometime between Nov. 1 - Dec. 20, 2008, with release of the podcasts beginning Jan. 1, 2009.  These podcasts will be used to relaunch a subscription membership site and will be placed as content on that site as well as be distributed via podcast directories online. The podcasts should serve as great marketing exposure for your business.
To apply for consideration, please complete the form found at http://www.inspiredpreneurs.com
Deadline to apply:  Nov. 14, 2008 at 5 PM Eastern
Thanks!
Donna
http://www.OnlineBizU.com

Comments

• Options
    smith360smith360 subscriber Posts: 1
    For some baby boomers the transition from the offline world to internet marketing will be challenging. If the baby boomer internet marketer were to seek the guidance and support of a marketing mentor the transition would be substantially easier and more successful!!!