WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please review my Jewelry wesbite

EranAvitalEranAvital subscriber Posts: 11
edited February 2007 in Website Critique
What can I do to improve my website?
This my jewelry website and we get over 600 visitors a day - yet sales are still low.
Advice anyone? 
http://www.eranavital.com/</A>EranAvital2007-2-7 5:30:27

Comments

• 337design337design subscriber Posts: 3
    Couple of quick notes, I`d swap the "Some of our Customer Favorites" with  the "Gold and Diamond, Wedding Bands, All New Bracelets, Get Free Shippping" sections, just to let people know right away that they can start shopping.  I`d also make the "Some of our..." font much larger to draw attention to it.  Possibly change this graphic: http://www.eranavital.com/Themes/button ... Steel/view .gifto say "Order Now", instead of "View Details". 
  • EranAvitalEranAvital subscriber Posts: 11
    Thanks for the advice,
    I am wondering what needs to be changed on the main page, Do we need pictures?
    Thanks again!
    Eranavital.com
  • ToddFToddF subscriber Posts: 3
    Pretty good start up you got going. Overall the site is pretty familar feeling, however one thing I`d like to add is that when I purchase things on the net especially jewerly i`m worried I`ll get a bum product. Hey thives are out there and I have an honest reason to worry. I would add something like a guarantee or "personal protection" promise that helps give confidence to the user.
    I would also drop the free shipping since most of these products aren`t heavy and replace it with maybe a clearance banner, or if you wanted to stay with shipping offer some a secure shipping process that`s free, so they KNOW the product will come safely.
    With the clearance section I would also offer products at the bottom that aren`t in clearance only because that section has to get hit alot, I could be wrong, but make sure you cross promote those sections.

Thanks for the advice!
    What can or should be added to the main page?
    EranAvital.com
    Thanks nhgnikole for that advice!
    We have begun to change things around on the site like you said.
    As of now our advertising is being focused through the many different social networks, craigslist, msn expo and other online selling sites, online bulletin boards and maybe soon Ebay. Also exchanging links
    Bottom line:
    anyway that we can get our name out there!
    Finding the target crowd in this case I find very hard - due to the fact that anyone can be a potential customer. Any insights on this?
    Thanks again!
    EranAvital.com Jewelry!
  • ToddFToddF subscriber Posts: 3
    I just hit your site again today and thought about something else. Your missing out on seasonal sales, Valentines Day is almost here and you should have a banner for V-Day specials.