WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

(Untitled)

DaleKingDaleKing subscriber Posts: 141
Is it just hype?
There are supposed to be many advantages to using Ken Evoy`s SiteBuild It package.
Have any of you ever tried SBI?
What were your experiences with SBI?
Do you recommend it? Why? Why not?
Dale KingDKing2007-6-28 13:55:3

Comments

• vwebworldvwebworld subscriber Posts: 40
    I view Sitebuild it / Sitesell as one of those offerings that promise to "make it rich on the internet" and hook a lot of people with the promise of success.
    I`m always skeptical of such promises and when there are a lot of web pages that says it`s the best thing since sliced bread.
    Haven`t used it. Don`t know anyone that has either. You`ll find plenty of "testimonials" on the web saying how great it is.
    ~Roland
  • iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I used this my first year of entrepreneurship. It`s mostly about marketing. It`s a manual on how to set up your website. It does have some quality methods to improve SEO tactics. They are like a service provider pushing their method of achieving page views and marketing a service or product. I eventually started using Mountain Media. I do think their page style is more of a fad. When people start realizing that their page style looks like junk mail from the US postal service, it will be harder to sell your service or product. Who knows... We`ll see.
  • lilooliloo subscriber Posts: 6
    I have used Site Build It for three of my sites. I personaly love it. As a newbie to the web and building websites it has been an amazing source of education and support. I have one affiliate site, and two service sites. There is nothing hype about it at all. They just make it easier, cheaper and give more support.
    The area they lack in is variety of templates, but you can upload your own.
    Oh yes P.S. I am making money with my sites.
     liloo2007-7-24 16:11:2