WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Anyone know of this service?

ThroughActionsThroughActions subscriber Posts: 2
edited March 2007 in Marketing
Hello,I recently ran across a service at www.grudd.com (specifically, http://www.grudd.com/html/success.html) which is offering what they say is 500,000 clicks for $9.95.I was wondering if anyone had any experience or knowledge of this company/service. It sounds too good to be true, but I was unable to find any other information on the internet that said it was unsavory.I know, it`s probably a newb question. Don`t bash me too hard. And thanks again you are all very helpful.--Josh

Comments

• Options
    RumpelstiltskinRumpelstiltskin subscriber Posts: 1
    What they really mean is 500 clicks, and you`ll never obtain 500,000 clicks in your life anyway for $9.95. (unless you`re giving free access to a "life changing" service). It`s kind of similar to a "lifetime" warranty/return policy on a $ 2.00 item.
    Maybe I`m just cynical?
  • Options
    ThroughActionsThroughActions subscriber Posts: 2
    You could very well be right. What`s attractive to me about it isn`t that it`s offering 500,000 clicks, it`s that it`s starting at such a low price. So has anyone actually used this or know someone who has? Here`s another question: anyone know of a low cost way to drive traffic to a website?
  • Options
    RumpelstiltskinRumpelstiltskin subscriber Posts: 1
    You could very well be right. What`s attractive to me about it isn`t that it`s offering 500,000 clicks, it`s that it`s starting at such a low price. So has anyone actually used this or know someone who has? Here`s another question: anyone know of a low cost way to drive traffic to a website?
    Yes! Unsolicited Blog entries, emails, press releases, word of mouth...etc. If it`s something that will create a "buzz"?
     Rumpelstiltskin2007-3-26 1:20:5