WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Looking for an ad network focused on computers and technology

DVDesignDVDesign subscriber Posts: 5
I recently started up a forum, related to computer graphics and imagery, video, digital photography etc. I have been working on carefully placeing ads on my pages.

I currently am using Adsense, Adbrite, Clickbooth, and im waiting for my yahoo application to go through.

The biggest problem im having is that google is the only network delivering ads that are relavent. Google is also the most strict of all the networks. Adbrite has a nice layout, user friendly method for picking ads and such, but for the last week (since i signed up) they have yet to display anything other then thier own generic ad on my page.

Clickbooths interface and methods for selecting campaigns is too complicated...

Im looking for an ad network that caters to technology related ads, digital cameras, camcorders, computers, printers, ink, computer hardware, software, etc. Does anyone know of such a network or a network with good ads in that category that is reputable.

Im primarily looking for a banner ad to place at the top of my forum.

Comments