WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

whats the best way to promote your site

gregleegreglee subscriber Posts: 3
edited March 2007 in Marketing
Hello all my name is greg,i own the website grabaphone,what i am after is the best and of course the cheapest way to promote my company, as we all no the internet is like a minefield so i do not want to blow it.Any suggestions on this matter would be great you never stop learning so please help me if you can greglee2007-3-27 8:54:15

Comments

• gregleegreglee subscriber Posts: 3
    Hi guys thanks for that info,i have posted to google,forums blogs and like you so rightly say time input is needed,thank you for taking time to reply all the best greg
  • iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I would also add, if you are working your biz now... especially an online biz... you should completely fill out your profile on SuN. There are many people who read about your business and interests right here on SuN. Don`t forget how powerful a complete profile can be.For the same reasons, you should fill out your profile if your business is not quite flying. There`s no time like the present for letting people know about yourself and your interests.
  • gregleegreglee subscriber Posts: 3
    totally right i have put details on this great sight thanks ,the more is better