WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Best way to earn money online

bhatngarashishbhatngarashish subscriber Posts: 5
edited June 2013 in Marketing
Kindly tell me that which is the best and legit way to earn money online.

Comments

• WebJunkyWebJunky subscriber Posts: 8 Member
    paid surveys
    ads from niche websites
    blogging / affiliate marketing
    sales of digital products like ebooks
    lead generation / referral marketing
  • anthony2313anthony2313 subscriber Posts: 1

I believe the best way to make money online especially if you
    are a newbie is through Affiliate Marketing.
    With affiliate marketing you don't have to worry about creating your
    own products, customer service, shipping the product.
    So you could be affiliate and focus on traffic generation.
    If you wanted to go that direction then you should study Ewen Chia
    and Rosalind Gardner there Affiliate Marketing Masters.
  • GaryBarzelGaryBarzel subscriber Posts: 1
    You can make money online by writing. A growing number of sites will pay for your articles or blog posts. You ca get paid per post, or sign a contract getting paid a specific amount for writing a predetermined amount of articles. You can also set up your own blog, and eventually bring in money through Google AdSense.
  • vinny10vinny10 subscriber Posts: 0
    Daily thousand of people search on internet for different ways to make money online. Some companies provides work to do from home. Open source is another way to earn money online. I think this is very trusted way to make online money.
  • msdussalmsdussal subscriber Posts: 0
    There are many ways to earn money online such as article writing, social bookmarking, directory submission, blog writing etc...
  • Ajay123Ajay123 subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi There,
    There are many ways to earn money online. Some of the ways are :-
    1.blogging/freelancer
    2.internet marketing
    3.starting online coaching classes
    4. Digital /Affiliate Marketing
  • peeterjozafpeeterjozaf subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi,
    I am new in this filed thank you so much for share this post. it is really helpful to me,
  • gary42gary42 subscriber Posts: 0
    Blogging is the best way. If you have good writing skills and are uptodate about the latest news and trends in your industry you can use that to write a blog. Add adsense to your blog. Promote it on social networking site and Search Engines.
  • Toby123Toby123 subscriber Posts: 0
    There are many ways to make money online. Following are the points:-
    1. Freelance
    2. Affiliate Marketing/ Internet Marketing
    3. Provide online tutoring coaching
    4. selling of products.
  • divyadivya subscriber Posts: 0
    I guess the best way to earn money online is by web-desiging by giving free trainnig to the people of web-desiging. and promoting social networking sites
  • TheTatsBrosTheTatsBros subscriber Posts: 0
    Would agree with a lot of the answers on here. Especially if you're a newbie we'd suggest doing something like affiliate marketing. As you can promote other people's products for absolutely free and take a commission. Not requiring you to have to put in the leg work to create a product of your own!
    There are obviously many many more ways, it's only until you really begin researching that you discover how many there are.