WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

http://www.commandengine.com/ demo version ..

RajuRaju subscriber Posts: 2
edited July 2007 in Website Critique
Hi friends.
We want to introduce our demo website running at www.commandengine.com</A>.
The site is about commanding the web rather than just searching it using search engines.  Search engines are crawling the web and indexing all the documents , but no one is indexing the services present in every web site. Those services are invisible to search engines. We are taking  innovative approach to index the web services and making it useful for the web community.
Please send your thoughts.
Thanks so much!

Comments

• fmapapfmapap subscriber Posts: 8
    Very cool idea.  I like it.  I found the site a bit difficult to understand at first in terms of exactly what to type where.  I think it would be nice to have some small examples everywhere. 
    I added my site to the list as well can`t wait to see how it works from the end user side.

• RajuRaju subscriber Posts: 2
    Fmapap,  Your site is got indexed into your system. Check it out.
  • fmapapfmapap subscriber Posts: 8
    Looks cool to me.  I guess like my site one challenge will be getting the initial user base to use the site.  I`d love to share some ideas on this...
    One other thing, after I did my search I see the "Slang it" button; not sure what it does.  May be nice to have a hover over to explain what it is.