WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

The hottest business opportunities today

Comments

• RobFrantaRobFranta subscriber Posts: 0 Member
    I did misword my every one who reads english comment.
    However that`s why I said 1 % of the people who searched that word my be intrested in what I am selling. Then 1% of those people find my site. Then 1% of thoes actually buy in. That is a very small percentage. It is also only based on one keyword.
    If we did this equation by 1/2% for each group I still have almost 2 sales a month with no overhead and no cost for product. So I have 1000.00 profit. From only one searched keyword. Add in the other 100 keywords that someone may enter to be intrested in my product. "Small business, home business, make money, online business, business opportunity, MLM, Network marketing. " This again just touches the surface. If I can convert just 1/2 a person a month from each keyword. I can easily make 10 to 20k a month. Again in my spare time. The only time I have involved is placing ad`s the website does all the work. If I pay for advertising I can work less but profits will also be lower.
    This market is 100x that of a brick and mortar small business. The only think I see as limiting is the amount of time one puts into it or the drive that person has to succeed.
    Nice chating with you....
  • smartiesmartie subscriber Posts: 1
    The future is in the communications Media. Think YouTube, now think you could get paid for the same and much more. I have joined the hotest property in the communications Industry and made $500+ in my first month!
    The company has grown over 600% the last 2 quarters and is number one rating in yahoo marketplace.
    It`s all about persoanlizing an ever stranger world and making this awesome place more fun for ALL.
    Click here to find out more FREE
    To be honest Mike I didn`t quite understand the question.
    Please clairify and I will be glad to voice my 2 cents.
  • RSchlieperRSchlieper subscriber Posts: 0

I`d love to see what you folks think are the hottest business opportunities out there these days, and what opportunities will be hot in the coming year.
    If you could wipe the slate clean right now and start all over, what kind of business would it be?
    And why?
    Rich
    P.S. We`ll try to talk about some of the ideas you post here on our radio show.

For me, Rich, that`s a NO BRAINER!  Pay It Forward 4 Profits!  I`ve been in several Home Based Businesses and made money but to make money I had to spend money (now don`t get me wrong, one has to spend to make and one has to work too) but spending too much to keep monies coming in not to mention having stock on hand taking up room in my home/garage.
    Pay It Forward 4 Profits is a Funded Sponsoring Franchise system and is FREE to join and get access to our Success Guide to learn how to get your information "out there in the www" and BEST OF ALL if you already have an exisiting business with a website you can plug that URL into our system to help promote it.  This system works!  Don`t take my word for it, try it free and find out for yourself.
    Another venture I`m involved with is XanGo  and in less than 4 years we`ve reached over $1 billion in sales and have now surpased Herbalife.
    RSchlieper (Ron)
    I don`t understand the statement the way it is worded does not make sense.
  • IgorIgor subscriber Posts: 1
    I beleive the hottest business would be real estate in Russia there are people on 2 year waiting list to by a house. People are paying top dollar and in cash very little private property is being financed in Russia and as the econonmy grows the need for better housing will skyrocket. As many new Russians (new money) go on the market for housing they have nothing to by. One of the biggest concerns is security as the gap between the rich and poor is so great.  Wich brings another great oppurtunity security.  
  • BluPantherBluPanther subscriber Posts: 5
    I agree with the person that said invest in the baby boomers.  They have a lot of money to spend, have saved up quite a bit, travel often, are independent livers and are actively involved in the gyms.  My top business ideas for them (some of which are already in place)
    1. Elder gyms - gyms geared towards folks over 50 with programs that target issues that might affect that age group and older.
    2. Travel companies that cater to the 50+ crowd.  Set up tours and packages that appeal to that group.
    3. The concierge services for the elderly that want company or a little help shopping and doing their daily routines.
    4. Set up companies that are comprised of these folks as panels of experts that help people set up businesses, develop their ideas...etc.  In other words, have them act as consultants.  They can work part time and make some money to keep their lifestyle great.  Many of them may be retired but bored and looking for something to do.
    5. Invest in land abroad and build and sell timeshares to babyboomers who would like exotic locations for their travel destinations but don`t want to have to keep looking for a place to stay.  It seems to be a growing trend.
    That`s my 10 cents.
    BluBlupanther2006-11-20 8:55:42
  • RSchlieperRSchlieper subscriber Posts: 0
    LOL to Blu...,  I`m a baby boomer and yes I have money and yes I travel but no, I don`t go to any gym(s) and thanks for your 10 cents worth.  LOL, did you mean comprised in number 4?
    I`m in the process of selling my Thousand Trails/NACO Premier property and if anybody is interested they can check it out here: http://www.timesharesonly.com</A> and in the Keyword or Ad # search input 1133286
    Thanks
    RSchlieper (Ron)
  • Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    Rich,
    After some deep thought. I believe that the big money is going to the retiring baby boomer crowd. Silly as it may seem, the RV industry with all the towing equipment and all the gizmos and gadgets are really popping. People, as it turns out, really do want to see the world when they die.
    This is good info.  I invent a better inverter (twice the life at half the cost) that these old folks buy for their RV.Independent of that, solar energy sales are increasing 20%-30% a year.  I hope to make a killing with my new inverter.
  • Innovator7Innovator7 subscriber Posts: 9
    Paul
    There are a couple of them doing this right now. But they aren`t really MLM`s. I think ther are calling them leveraged marketing. In an MLM you rely on your down line heavily. You really can`t make any money with out a strong down line. The new ones I am talking about are not designed this way. My 2 cents is any MLM sells the hope of getting rich without corresponding work by persuading downlines into jumping in and perpetuating the pitch of "money for nothing"
  • BluPantherBluPanther subscriber Posts: 5

LOL to Blu...,  I`m a baby boomer and yes I have money and yes I travel but no, I don`t go to any gym(s) and thanks for your 10 cents worth.  LOL, did you mean comprised in number 4?
    Thanks
    RSchlieper (Ron)

Yes I did.  Sigh...old...ummm...I mean....getting older is affecting my eyesight and typing...sniff.  Time to be a consultant!
  • XpressPrintXpressPrint subscriber Posts: 0

Okay, Okay, I am a shill.
    Hottie Body Tan www.hottiebodytan.com</A>  We all love vanity and want to look better!  The tanning industry is a 5 billion dollor industry...and it continues to grow with additional "cosmetic upgrades"...okey my elevator pitch it up.
    I say vanity, all the way!

Except for Skin Cancer right?XpressPrint2006-11-21 15:5:54
    Except for Skin Cancer right?
  • onlineeateronlineeater subscriber Posts: 16
    Scott,Any update on your concept???  I am interested in your concept. John

I`d love to see what you folks think are the hottest business opportunities out there these days, and what opportunities will be hot in the coming year.
    If you could wipe the slate clean right now and start all over, what kind of business would it be?
    And why?
    Rich
    P.S. We`ll try to talk about some of the ideas you post here on our radio show.

Rich, Rich.....I changed my mind.  I`ve stumbled upon probably one of the easiest and most compensatible business model, and it falls directly in line with our conversation from before.  First let me say that i already own my own traditional business.  Second let me say that i`m always interested in business opportunities and actually have several nich ideas in the works.
    However, you asked why wouldn`t anyone want an online store when ebay has been so successfull?  My reply, was because they`ve got a huge marketshare and its so difficult to compete on that high of a level even though most of ebay are distributors.  Well, i am changing my mind to say that a online store is exactly the type of business i probably would want to be involved in.  Why the sudden change in heart?
    Because i found a business model that activates me as a distributor and all i do is lead people to my website, or bring them in as business partners.  Either way, make money on retail product sales and commission checks for creating sales volume.  Amazing!!!  Traditional business is slowly changing as there is a new wave coming.....i can`t wait!!!