WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Need Help

trudytrudy subscriber Posts: 1
Hello i am Trudy i am retired,I need to make some extra money. I joined a company named cyberwize its a home base business on the internet . I need someone to show me how to make it work.I have tried  different things and its just not working.I have spent several thousand dollars and would like to make it work or at get some of my money back that i have lost.  I have several products,health and wellness,travel agent,personal and business. I think i have some good products. just cannot sale or get any one to join and work the system.HELP!!!!

Comments

• Options
    virtualwomenschambervirtualwomenschamber subscriber Posts: 1
    Hi Trudy,Do you have a newsletter or blog?  You could create an article each week or month that ties in with one of your products.
  • Options
    RSchlieperRSchlieper subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi Trudy,
        Do I have the program for you! (sig file below).  No cost to sign on and access to our Guide to help you learn what to do to start to make extra income for life and you can also include your existing Home Based Business in our program.  This works!
        Good luck and I hope you succeed.
    Ron