WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Looking for home decor/wedding/restaurant businesses

mikechongmikechong subscriber Posts: 2
Hi my name is Mike,I run an online origami gift store from Malaysia, we`re trying to establish contacts with businesses in the US ( i`m not exactly sure how, as we haven`t got that entirely figured out yet ) , i`m not particularly strong at networking.But I can say that our roses are considered craftwork because they`re skillfully hand-folded, we hope that restaurants/wedding stores and home decor enthusiasts who want to buy by the bulk can drop us a line. Thanks

Comments

• Fiberartist219Fiberartist219 subscriber Posts: 5
    Mike,
    I was looking at your site, and I was thinking it might help boost sales if you expand your product line... instead of making single roses, arrange some bouquets, and photograph and sell them on your site. A lot of brides look for arrangements for their tables and to hold while they walk down the aisle. If you want to market to weddings that would be the way to go. You also might want to try to link up with theknot.com somehow, because that is a HUGE wedding site. Lots of brides to be go there for ideas. If you can get an ad or a mention in one of their articles, it could mean big business for you.
    Another idea you might want to think about is marketing to gift shops. A single rose is great to give to a date, and your roses are obviously very unique. Of course, a dozen roses is even better! Is there a way to put 12 of them in a vase?Fiberartist2192006-9-22 8:40:50
  • mikechongmikechong subscriber Posts: 2
    thanks for the comments Fiberartist219, truly appreciate them.Anyone else has comments? I`m looking for more ideas