WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

How to Find Buyers?

exit102exit102 subscriber Posts: 1
I am wanting to start a business in which I import products from Indonesia. However, I must first find buyers. How do I do this? Any suggestions? Buyers for furniture, jewelry, etc.

Comments

• Options
    I am looking for buyers who would be my customers. How do I find customers for these products I wish to import from Indonesia?
    Also, is there a job anyone could suggest to me....I just arrived back home after being overseas for 5 months and am looking for a job. It would be great to get a job that would help me learn about the importing business of jewelry, handicrafts, clothing, etc.

Thank you!
  • Options
    Wow! Thanks for your assistance and advice. It will send that resume to you asap--but it might take a day or two.
  • Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    I am always looking to buy quality earthborn, or handmade
    items for resale. That`s my biz. Maybe you should send me a
    little info about what you have or what you would like to supply.
    You can contact me here or at work...
    www.elusivetreasures.com

So it`s that easy to find potential customers.
  • Options
    iouone2iouone2 subscriber Posts: 14
    Arya

Absolutely! I would love to view your catalog. I look forward to
    receiving it.

See everyone! Connections are being made everyday on the
    Start Up Nation.
  • Options
    Vincent, Arya, Ken, and Abb--

Abb-Can I ask you...what 2 companies did you work for that supplied retailers in US market?

I am young, but very motivatated and hardworking. I know I can achieve anything I put my mind to...but I am just getting started! I don`t know where to start yet! I just ordered my first shipment, so once I get that I will definitely make a product list or small catalog. What is the best way to start? Ideally I wish to work straight out of Indonesia and live there with my Indonesian husband, but how would I find buyers while living in Indonesia? ANY help with be SO greatly appreciated!

Janelle
  • Options
    Hello Arya,

My email address is ernacollection@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Janelle
  • Options
    vikasintlvikasintl subscriber Posts: 4
    Why only buy from Indonesia...India is also a good sourcing country as well as China.If you are interested to buy essential oils and beads strands etc. you can visit our website http://www.vikasintl.com