WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Comments and advice welcome

optinsearchoptinsearch subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2006 in Website Critique
I`ve started a business based and centered around helping other businesses grow. What I do is provide consumer data to businesses that are looking to advertise (telemarketing, email marketing, or `snail-mail` postal marketing) to customers in their local area or vicentity. I provide businesses with genuine optin records, or full consumer records, including:First, Last, Address, City, State, ZIP, Phone, Gender, Age, IP Address, Date stamp, Source
My site has a feature where you can search geographically by zip code (and a radius of that ZIP code (up to 50 miles). You can run a FREE search here to see how it works:
http://www.optinsearchdb.com</A>
Basically my advertising efforts so far have been fax blasting (have only sent about 5000 1 page faxes to businesses around the US. It hasn`t been too responsive, although I have gotten 1 remove request. Eventually I plan to put a lot of money to use in PPC (Pay Per Click) Search Engine Advertisement. That is my plan so far. Any comments/ideas? Would be very gratefull for a young guy like me. I`d like to see this take off so I can do college at the same time without having to work some greasy place like Mick-donnellds or Tockoe-Bell or Windies. I am a computer geek/techie... I don`t need to smell like grease and hamburgers and french fries to get through college.

Please help,

Comments