WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Using the FedexKinkos Print-Assemble-Ship online service

RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
i`d love to know if any of you have had any experience using the FedexKinkos Print Online service you see advertised this month on our site.

I`m going to be doing a podcast and would like perspectives on how the service is best utilized, how it helps.

respond here and i will send you private messages requesting your phone number so i can call to discuss. or, you can just send me a private message with that contact info...

thanks!

rich

Comments

• Options
    GreggBlanchardGreggBlanchard subscriber Posts: 0
    Rich, I have only used Fedex Kinkos a couple of time but I was surprised (if not shocked) at how much the local store actually was able to problem solve with me on how to fit my needs.  They would offer additional services and ways to make it easier for me, most of which were free.  Now, this could be an isolated incident but maybe just giving your local one a call might give you the info you need.
    Gregg
  • Options
    RichRich administrator Posts: 582 Site Admin
    thanks for this. i`d like to interview you to learn more about your perspectives/experience. around friday?
  • Options
    xericxxericx subscriber Posts: 6
    I`ve used the Fed-ex print online several times for various projects, mainly putting together lengthy PDFs, having them printed and stapled together.  I like the remoteness of it...and I`ve had other people pick up completed works elsewhere.
    I have not yet done the Print + Ship option though, although it would save a lot of time when sending files out (saves time binding, printing and sending out).