WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Web/Flash Developer needed for virtual world startup

JamesMcJamesMc subscriber Posts: 1
edited April 2008 in Home-Based Businesses
Virtual world startup Citypixel is seeking a Flash Developer to work on high profile projects that include virtual worlds and social network applications.
Experience with the following is also highly desiable:
- Flash based game and virtual world development experience
- Experience with JavaScript, AJAX, PHP, GD Image Libraries (php)
- Experience with web design using HTML and CSS
- Experience deploying solutions to multiple platforms: PC, Mac, and Web
We`re in bootstrap mode so compensation is equity (like the rest of the team). If interested, come join a small team and reap big rewards.
Please email cpixel.jobs@gmail.com with your CV and links to some of your work.

Comments

• Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    JamesMC,
    This posting is ridiculous and most of all funny. You are seeking a Flash Developer with development experience.. Lets see you are listing that he must have game development experience, Ajax, Javascript, PHP, GD Image, and blah, blah, blah..
    And your compensation is equity because you are boot strapping? Do you know how labor intensive flash is? what about AJAX and the rest of the stuff? Put $15,000.00 on the table and I will develop for you... Other than that... keep your boots strapped, you are asking for someone to put in 100s of man hours.... what are your guarantees that I will reap big rewards?
    Do you have a business plan? let me see it... show me how much I will reap. Show me the numbers...