WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Ebay store advice

JoesnowdenJoesnowden subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2007 in Website Critique
I have an ebay store and I am not getting a lot of traffic to it. Does anyone
have any advice for me to improve?

Joe

http://stores.ebay.com/Snowdencandle

Comments

• Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Hey joe,How are you? I took a look at your web site, I saw just a few images there. I see lots of items/products, but I had to click on the camera Icon if I wanted to see more of the product. Honestly, driving traffic to an ebay store is very hard, have you ever considered a stand-alone web site opposed to an ebay store? See the trouble with ebay is, there is one to many stores, why not create a shopping cart and then advertise your products on ebay? You can create a link from your website to ebay.. See with your own web site, you can get more in to adding images, description, creating your own keywords, and manging the web site yourself. The products are great, not having an online store can hinder your business in the long run. I checked out the name snowdencandles.com and its taken Im assuming that was you that registered the name, why not use it? if you own it.