WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Fax Machine recommendations

Cre8iveOneCre8iveOne subscriber Posts: 11
Greetings!  It`s been quite awhile since I`ve posted, though I have tried to remain updated on the writings.  Glad to read everyone is progressing well.Anyway, I already have a separate scanner (which also copies,etc.) and a fairly new (1 year old) printer, but am in need of a simple (meaning not fancy) and reliable fax machine that I can send and receive faxes.  Not interested in the all-in-one/multies.  Any recommendations?As always, much appreciated for responses

Comments

• Options
    NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    Cre8tiveOne,I don`t know if there is a Best Buy, or Circuit City or FRY`s near you  but here is a simple piece of equipment that comes in so handy. It is the HP FAX 1050.
    Check out the specs. For 129.00 it is not bad. Or you can go with an HP 1400 series which are all in one.. those things are good in price $79.00 and the ink last long. Ive had mine for 2 years now and haven`t changed the Ink cartridge.let me know what you purchased.