WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Newsletter recipients

NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
edited May 2006 in Marketing
Hello ladies and gentlemen,For the past month I`ve been debating to do this or not, after reading so many posting and getting aquainted with so many of you, I would love to invite you to subscribe to my news letter. In my news letter I cover topics from Web Hosting, Domain Name Registration, making the web work for me, and various topics. I am trying to reach a higher audience and would like to share lots of topics with you. Not to mention I have lots of web hosting specials and other resources.
Click here to subscribe 
Thank you

Comments

• Options
    TJG,
    I`m not really looking to make a buck of SUN. This is not my primary resource to finding new clients. I simply put this out there to create a community of people that I know. If after they recieve my newsletters they think they need to switch over, then that would be a +.. But by far do I plan to use SUN as a primary tool to get clients.I will take you on the offer and listen to the webinar, after all I might learn something else.Another thing, BLOGGING is the least of all tools, that I would use to drive traffic to my web site.. I think that bloggers, are dull and don`t prove anything than taking up my web server resources.You have to understand, I been in business for 4 years and many of the things out there I already tried, some I would consider using again and others I despite as they are only there to put a nice hole in your wallet. {adwords} OOps did I mention Google? Instead of Paying per Click I`d rather pay per aquisition, meaning that even if the person clicks on my web ad, I won`t pay unless they purchase  from me.. Pay per click can be costly, and bloggers can at times take a dump and cause headaches..At least from my experience..... I respect others opinions on Blogging and Adwords... By the way is PHPBB and PHPNUKE still updating their services..  
  • Options
    You know what it is, WilfredI been around the net so long, before I changed the name of the company 4 year ago I went under the name of Polywerks, I playing with the big boy over at Silicon Valley (San Jose, CA). After I changed the name, I was just as excited as you to drive people to my web site, using various methods to attract the customers. Now, in my  4th year and over 40K in sales, mind you it`s only May 2nd, I no longer have the urge to spend money on Adwords or programs like that. Most of my clients are word of mouth and, in order for me to keep control of the company and great customer service, I`d rather step down a little, at least for a few months. Reorganize myself, the company, and most of all my approach. Right now as we speak, I am in the works, of tearing the web site down. We are getting a whole new look, at the same time separating all of our services. Under nuevolutionWDC, you will not longer see web hosting, domain name registration and stuff like that. I have just separated all services into three different entities. When the time is right, I will put a posting inviting all of you to visit our web hosting page, our domain name registration page, and our Web Design page.