WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Newsletters

Rugbyjay1Rugbyjay1 subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2006 in Marketing
Does anyone know of a good eNewsletter site out there?  I want to start my first newsletter mailing and want to look professional as I can.  I would need one which has places to input picture files and links to my site.

Comments

• NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    the best News letter software that I know out there is called constant contact
    at http://www.constantcontact.com</A>

• keyconkeycon subscriber Posts: 34
    I don`t know if Constant Contact is the best, but for the price, it is a good value - IMHO. I use it for several clients and the online standard template versions work well and it is pretty easy to set up, even for a beginner. I would recommend it as a starter. Keep in mind, they will - for a fee - do custom design work so your newsletter is different than their standard templates and the fee is inline with going rates - maybe even a little less.
    Plus, you can try it for 30 days FREE - what a deal!
    R@
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    You can acheive the same with constant contact. As for myself I create my own templates with dreamweaver and then upload it to constant contact. It works good and it`s not that pricey.