WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please critque my office live website with affiliate links

edarrnelledarrnell subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2008 in Website Critique
I have had this website for almost a year now and have updated it several time with affiliate links for content based on my personal productivity library of 20 years.
My mission is to help other like minded entrepreneurs get value from the discounts and coupons that my parner companies have provided me.

www.erickdarrnell.com

What can I do to improve my converstion rates?

Comments

• WeblineWebline subscriber Posts: 13 Bronze Level Member
    It`s a bit confusing. What is the message supposed to be? It starts off like a combination "What I Offer / About Me" page; I`m thinking it should start off by telling me what you`re offering me before anything else. Is it advice? Tutorials? Or ads? You need to state right away what your site is for, and what it is offering the user viewing it. If it is primarily ads, then you need to clarify that upfront so we know what we will be seeing, not make us wonder why its all ad campaigns/product promos, and feel cheated if there isn`t a whole lot of content.
  • edarrnelledarrnell subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks for the critique M Hall.
    I can rewrite my home page with more direct to the point content on what I have to offer based on my experience and use my affiliate links to recommend products.
    My ultimate goal for my website is to sell productivity solutions to enhance the performance of people on the grow.

E. Darrnell

www.erickdarrnell.com