WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I got it ... how do I tell you?

EdLEdL subscriber Posts: 3
edited October 2006 in Business Planning
Sloan Brothers recently wrote "... 50% of the millions of small businesses in this country are currently not using any accounting software." We have the solution to this problem and for the 500,000 new small businesses that start each year.

Comments

• EdLEdL subscriber Posts: 3
    ElidS,
    I will not comment about the meat - a bit out of my field.
    However, regarding compatibility, our software (SBA) does NOT have to be compatible.
    What is necessary is:

Your accountant should be able to view your data (database). We provide a FREE copy to all accounting professionals so that they can view their client`s database.
    SBA generates a report that matches - line by line - the IRS form that the client chooses: Schedule C (Form 1040), forms 1120, 1120 S or 1065 (partnership). After getting the blessing from the accountant, the client now has the choice of filling out the form himself or let the accountant do it.sba2006-9-29 19:34:27
  • NuevolutionNuevolution subscriber Posts: 30 Bronze Level Member
    As for this posting...Use Quicken.....No need to go in circles...I started with quicken and moved up to Quick Books Premier Edition.. The best....
  • EdLEdL subscriber Posts: 3
    iouone,
    You are not the "dumbest entrepreneur" just very human. It is our experience that no one will change horses (or accounting) in mid stream even if the horse is lame and slow. Our market is: new entrepreneurs that want easy start, easy data entry and instant understandable reports.