WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

My Pitch: New Extreme Ping Pong game will be HUGE!

DougsterDougster subscriber Posts: 4
edited June 2008 in Elevator Pitches
The facts are: Ping Pong or Table Tennis is the 2nd most played sport in the WORLD with OVER 3,000,000 current players!

My product is a MUCH more fun & exciting EXTREME version of the classic game, yet much more modern, with faster scoring, unique play off of clear Plexi-glas "walls" and players are able to choose playing with a paddle in BOTH hands in they desire!

Some people have called my game "Ping Pong on STEROIDS"

But I call it "OFF THE WALL Extreme Ping Pong!

Its very simple in its form, function marketing & shipping.

It sets up on a standard Ping Pong Table in less then 1 min.
It requires no manufacturing, just pack & ship precut parts & pieces.
It promotes Health, Fitness & Brain function, so its a WIN-WIN Business Startup that the masses will love & the Mass media will help promote for its Fitness qualities!
I know people sure did LOVE it in my market research, where people ages 8-60 LOVED to not just play it, but watch it, giving this a PRIME TIME TV  market as well!

*The kids actually fought over who got to play the next game, even with all the current Video games available!!!

Its low cost & high profits with with cost being right around $100, wholesale at $200 and a retail of around $299.
My early business plan will create 100,000 sold units the very first year to the tune of $8,000,000 in profits! YES the 1st year!!!

And yet...I have so much more in profits planned!

Additional profits will also come from:
Championship Tourney play, Ad sponsorships, TV markets, Video games (Wii?) and a whole new group of "OFF THE WALL" brand name products tro be sold via the Web (officialoffthewall.com) E-Commerce site/Community forums where players can also post their action video clips!

I want to get thgis started ASAP as I want for the first annual Off the Wall Championship Tourney to be played in Tampa during Super Bowl week Feb 2009!

*I am so excitied about this Sports game product business venture that I fully expect "OFF THE WALL" to become a future Oylmpic event!

I am seeking real serious cash Investors/Partners with around $75,000 to get OFF THE WALL" Off the ground!

Comments