WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Full Streaming Virtual Business Networking

CoppermanCopperman subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2007 in Marketing
Hello SuN members,
I would like to guage your interest in a virtual business networking.
How is this different from the rest?
It is a seamless full streaming video and audio based business network.
You will see and hear other entrepreneurs, see their products live.
You can push pre-recorded videos of your company, your products and services. You can switch broadcasters. Broadcasters can be located anywhere in the world. Your broadcast is customized with your branding imagery. Finally, we transition to a "i-power partner" setting to have closer audio and video discussions with 3 other entrepreneurs and move from virtual room to virtual room. Text communication is standard.
That is the core of the business networking tool. The other tools/products that come with the package are cutting-edge.
How would this fit into your current sales and markeing mix?
Your comments (bad, indifferent, good, great) are appreciated.
Copperman

Comments

• PokermanPokerman subscriber Posts: 5
    Does this mean I can`t work in my underwear anymore?

You can push pre-recorded videos of your company, your products and services. You can switch broadcasters. Broadcasters can be located anywhere in the world. Your broadcast is customized with your branding imagery. Finally, we transition to a "i-power partner" setting to have closer audio and video discussions with 3 other entrepreneurs and move from virtual room to virtual room. Text communication is standard.
    I`m not sure I`m clear on the concept.  I can already "push" pre-recorded video content by emailing links to media files or posting them in a chat room.  The virtual rooms are for what purpose?Pokerman2007-1-19 0:54:30
  • CoppermanCopperman subscriber Posts: 2
    Pokerman and Degrees thank you for your prompt responses.
    With regards to pushing a pre-recorded video, this is during a life presentation. Everyone gets to see the video play at the same time. Sending a link during your life presentation works, however, some may not open/click on link, so not every one gets to see your full message.
    You can also switch broadcasters-e.g. pass the barton to your colleague in another state or country without interrupting audience view/participation.
    Degree, I want to connect real businesses virtually (just like we are doing here), but in real time and with live video and audio. Each person would have their own broadcast time for their presentation. We will then break into "i-power partners" where as in a trade show you can move from place (virtual rooms) to place. In these rooms you can have 4 people (so it doesn`t get too rowdy and unproductive).
    Finally, as for the IE and windows, we will have other browsers deployed in time. One should also be able to access ones virtual meeting with most digital devices.
    Hope this helps to clarify any confusions..
    Copperman