WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Has Anyone Heard of This?

coachjpcoachjp subscriber Posts: 5
edited January 2007 in Business Planning
Is anyone here a member of or have heard of the Metropolitan Who`s Who business networking organization? The website is located at www.metroexec.net. I am just wondering if it is a reputable organization and if you have had good success with them. Thank you in advance!coachjp2007-1-17 19:19:22

Comments

• CoppermanCopperman subscriber Posts: 2
    Hello,
    I was a member of a networking group (www.letip.com</A>) but had to stop due to the meeting schedule and work conflicts.
    In my experience, your type of product/service does affect your success with networking groups. I suggest you find a few people who are coaches in other chapters and ask them how it is working for them. Get granular with ROI on time and money.
    Sent you a provate message that may be also useful.
    Copperman
  • AnnJAnnJ subscriber Posts: 0
    I have been a member of Metropolitan Who`s Who for several years.  I have found it to be a valuable resource for developing new business leads.  I have also been impressed
    at the increased visibility the Metropolitan Who`s Who has given me.
    In my industry, as in many others, third-party endorsements are instrumental in
    building new relationships.  I recently became a lifetime member, where else can you find a networking resource that generates many leads without having to pay monthly or annual fees.