WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

I’m building this website

RainmakerRainmaker subscriber Posts: 1
edited October 2006 in Business Planning
My company is similar to stubhub.com--which means--it is a place where ticket holders can buy and sell tickets.On each transaction stubhub takes 15% from the seller and the buyer pays 10% to stubhub. Thus, on a $1000 transaction, stubhub receives $250 just for helping the seller and buyer meet up on stubhub`s site.Here`s a very, very preliminary sample of the site: http://loancrm.ez-sales.net/tickets/home/home.aspThe name of the company is not Seat Options, it is another name that is very, very memorable.If you want to test it out for a minute, in the upper left corner select NBA Basketball and then choose perhaps the Celtics.In your free time, let me know what you think or if you want to help. I will try to update my profile shortly.  By the way, an average of 300,000 tickets are sold on stubhub monthly. In the last 12 months, stubhub has had 100MM in sales and a total of 400MM in gross ticket sales.Can I just get 1% of their business? I am a gorilla marketer and will have signs, airplane banners and hopefully creative stunts at large sporting events.

Comments