WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

I need store fixtures...

jeannellejeannelle subscriber Posts: 1
edited August 2008 in Business Planning
 Does anyone know of a good place to get used store fixtures?  I am looking for gondola shelving for my  new store.  I`m looking for a good deal but I don;t want a bunch of rusty stuff either.  Any suggestions???
Thanks
Jeannelle

Comments

• foodietwoshoesfoodietwoshoes subscriber Posts: 3
    I will look through my links and see if I can find a site that had great used gondola shelving. We decided against using that type of shelving (the scope of the store changed), but hopefully I can find it.
    I have a question of my own - we are looking for a small cashwrap, or old sales counter. We`d like something wood. No formica. I found one antique one, but it was HUGE. Our store will be quite small. Has anybody seen something like that? I`ll need somebody that is willing to ship it.
  • jeannellejeannelle subscriber Posts: 1
    I had a great experince with the people at Kalamazoo Store Fixtures.  I called them and they helped me with my store layout and everything.  Their prices were very competative, and they even painted the shelves and decks.  Here is the link to the website. http://www.kzfixtures.com/ Ask for Dan or Noelle, very nice couple! Tell them Cab sent you.  Good luch on your venture!

Cabredan
  • Deltaridge1Deltaridge1 subscriber Posts: 0
    Maybe a little late on this question... But maybe this will help someone else with the same question.
    Check your local auction house... subscribe to their email alerts... Sometimes you can grab some great deals from standards to slantwall systems.
    Craigslist is another source, in my local C.List a store owner was moving and had to sell everything... hangers to shelves.
    Deltaridge