WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

how do i get my business goin

phillyphilly subscriber Posts: 1
hello im a young man who tryin to  find people who us trying 2 start there own business but it is hard because im young and Idont know any older people and all of my friend just dont understand so what can i do to get my business goin on the internet ?philly2007-3-27 8:32:20

Comments

• smurph05smurph05 subscriber Posts: 2
    Try prostores.com or Yahoo Merchant services at Yahoo.com. they both offer inexpensive web stores and they make it very easy to get started. they will guide you every step of the way.A piece of advice: When selling via the web it is so important make sure that you come appear as professional as possible. You must communicate as best you can that you are honest, reputable, and trustworthy. This means that you do not want to use IM shorthand anywhere on your site. Have a friend proofread your copy because often we don`t see our own mistakes.
  • phillyphilly subscriber Posts: 1
  • phillyphilly subscriber Posts: 1
    my business is a traveling business like orbit and it hard 2 find referal or get people 2 join my team