WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

CRM database creation for insurance agency

gorankoleznikgorankoleznik subscriber Posts: 2
I have set up the CRM software that will help me to track client and to sell lot more.
But as im creating the database i need some help with creating key fields or key information that i will have to know for successful selling. I know that i have to know a lot more than just name adress, and product that my client bougt.
Any help will be good. Tnx

Comments

• Options
    Mslondon247Mslondon247 subscriber Posts: 0
    You should have a field for couples. If you have a young couple you may wantn to place an area that indicates this so you kow what products to offer s they expand their family. A birthday field is a great customer service tool that way you can send birthday and holiday cards to your clientes. Lastly, I think you should add a profession field. Learn and keep track of where your clients work that way you hace a reference when you go into business to offer products to their employees AND offer group rate to that customer.
  • Options
    MeghanPayPantherMeghanPayPanther subscriber Posts: 0
    Actually, PayPanther, has great free CRM software, in addition they do project management, invoicing, inventory management, time-tracking, payment processing, and you can access it all online from anywhere in the world.

Did I mention it's completely free?

Check it out: PayPanther.com