WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co
Options

Introducing Skolnick & Associates LLC.

skolassocskolassoc subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2007 in New Member Welcome
Hello everybody,
I wanted to take this opportunity to introduce my small business and corporate consulting firm, Skolnick & Associates LLC.
It is a great privilege to be a part of this community. We have been an active contributor on a number of small business communities, sharing expert input and providing our services to the needs of the small business owner.
For a combined 35 years, Skolnick & Associates LLC has been a leading global consulting firm specializing in all avenues of business development and financial management. We have stepped up over the last 10yrs, nurturing relationships with our network of preferred lenders, and working with the small business owner to obtain the financing they need.
I look forward to becoming a contributor to this community.Warmest regards this holiday season.
Skolnick & Associates LLC

Comments