WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Leather exporting

kool1223kool1223 subscriber Posts: 1
edited December 2013 in Business Planning
Hi Everybody,

I am willing to start my export business for leather goods which we manufacture and distribute in domestic markets......

How can I find a buyer....

Any help will be appreciated

Comments

• besthealthbesthealth subscriber Posts: 4
    Have you considered going directly to some stores (small stores that has leather hand bags) and see if they may be interested? You may also want to call the major stores and find out through their buyers how you should proceed. You can also try to contact them on the website.
    I wish you lots of buyers and great success!besthealth4/10/2008 11:25 PM
  • kool1223kool1223 subscriber Posts: 1
    hey I am sorry missed to mention that I am in India,  so cant walk over to the stores....

I have googled it and found that there are wholesellers who import goods from outside US in bulk...
    I  m trying to setup something like that...

thanx for the reply

• kool1223kool1223 subscriber Posts: 1
    right....thanx for the info...I will try it
  • SandyLSandyL subscriber Posts: 0
    You can always start selling online to test the buyers' reaction. If you are looking to export to China, you can try ExportToChina.com (http://www.export-to-china.com). The platform provides free marketing services to help you connect with buyers and promote your products to China. My client base is now growing since I registered on the site. Hope you will find it useful for your business.
  • LinenLinen subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi to all, I hope all are fine and enjoying the christmsas shopping and preparation for celebration. Any way I am willing to start my export business for leather goods which we manufacture and  some other products of clothse or Towels distribute in domestic markets.... Thanks for sharing....__________________________________________________________Cheap Wholesale Bed Sheets | Duvet Covers