WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Adult Novelties...www.thebootyshop.net

AimeeAimee subscriber Posts: 2
edited April 2008 in New Member Welcome
Hello All,

I recently started a website selling Adult Novelties. Does anyone have any suggestions as far as marketing on the web to get the name out there?

Comments

• besthealthbesthealth subscriber Posts: 4
    You have to be creative. If you can afford it, you can contact the adult websites, dating sites, single sites, etc and place an ad with them. Make it stand out and be sure to be a part of the crowd that you are trying to attract example: join a chat room that caters to the adult crowd and be an active participant - have a link to your site right under your signature. Perhaps that can work to bring some attention to your site and gain some customers.
    Good luck!besthealth4/10/2008 11:38 PM
  • SiteFlipAcademySiteFlipAcademy subscriber Posts: 0
    I agree with that creativity is the factor. If you know some adults site try to communicate with them and advertise your site or link them to you, or provide keywords and have your site page rank in google so customers would have access to you. Well I`m wishing you good luck on your business.
  • AimeeAimee subscriber Posts: 2
    THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT REPLIED. I DO AGREE WITH EVERY POST. I WILL START DOING THOSE THINGS. I JUST DONT KNOW ANYONE ELSE WITH ADULT SITES.

THANKS AGAIN
  • FlyRightFlyRight subscriber Posts: 0
    Hi, Aimee!I think you should place a small ad in the back of Bust magazine. It`s a feminist magazine that`s available in most progressive bookstores. They have several vendors of your type that advertise there, and I think you get a listing in their Boobtique on their website. Check it out.-Laurie