WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Las Vegas Hotel Rates Website

lvnvlvnv subscriber Posts: 1
I want to create a website that lists the cheapest Las Vegas hotel rates by date, using a calendar. For instance you can look at the month of February and click on a certain date, lets say this Friday the 6th.  Once you click on the date, there will be a list of hotels  with the cheapest room rate for each hotel.  There will be a link to the web address where the rate was found (ie. Priceline.com, or Bellagio.com).  Here is a link to a google calendar that I made.  This is a general idea of what I have.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?sr ... os_Angeles

I was thinking a wiki would be a good idea, so members could modify room rates as they change. 

I figured I could find someone on elance to build this website.  Does anybody have any recomendations?  Does anybody have an idea how much it would cost to have something like this built?

Comments