WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Need Help with finding Good Internet Marketing Firm

ReillyReilly subscriber Posts: 2
edited January 2009 in Marketing
Hello,

Has anyone ever worked with Visible.net?  Are they any good?  Did you get positive feedback? 

What other good Internet Marketing firms/companies are good to work with?  Thanks.

Comments

• DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
    Hello Reilly:

Before I can advise you I need more information.

Do you already have a website?

What do you sell?

What is your website address?

Why do you need the services of a Marketing Company?

What exactly are you looking to accomplish?

What kind of budget do you have for marketing?

In the meantime, you`d be advised to read this report I found about Visible.net  And this one. 

David Jackson
    DavidJackson1/27/2009 4:38 PM
  • ReillyReilly subscriber Posts: 2
    Thanks David for the quick response.  I found some bad reviews on this company as well, but wanted to get someone else`s opinion. 
    Someone else referred www.hubspot.com.  I checked out their website, but my fear is that most of these companies are scammers.  I`m hoping that asking around and doing due diligence will avoid being scammed. 

I`ve done some work on my own, but I`m no IT expert and so much of the HTML and algorithim tech information is too much for me.  Therefore, I need some outside help. 
  • DavidJacksonDavidJackson subscriber Posts: 143 Silver Level Member
    Reilly, if you find a bunch of bad reports on a company, why would you continue to consider them?
    Also, for whatever reason you didn`t answer any of the important questions I asked you. Therefore, the advice I can give you is limited at best.
    David Jackson