WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

Please review our store

budgetmailboxesbudgetmailboxes subscriber Posts: 1
edited February 2009 in Website Critique
Hi,
We have recently updated our website http://www.budgetmailboxes.com selling mailboxes of all kinds. We request your feedback/comments/critics on the overall feel, navigation and ease of use. Thanks in advance.
Thanks!

Comments

• davebarnes04davebarnes04 subscriber Posts: 0
    Hello Budgetmailboxes,

At first look the site looks real nice. Very well organized. I did notice that once I started trying to find product detail, thing got a little weird. The left column navigation seems to go on forever. You`ll need to bust up that list into categories, sub categories and sub sub categories.
    One example would be:

SHOP by Price
                    1 to 10
                    11 to 20
    Shop Residential

Shop Commercial

Shop by Manufacturer

Don`t try to give visitors every link you have up front. You need to lead them down the path to the buy button. Also called the sales funnel.

When I did get to the product page it was difficult at first to sort out what was product detail, what was options, and what was just filler.

Nice looking site!