WE'VE MOVED!

We are proud to announce our NEW community destination. Engage with resident experts and fellow entrepreneurs, and learn everything you need to start your business. Check out the new home of StartupNation Community at startupnation.mn.co

New guy.

theDavetheDave subscriber Posts: 2
edited August 2006 in Grab Bag
Hey there!  I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself, I hope this is the right place to do that. =)My name`s Dave, and I am starting up a company called www.treelightdesign.com) <--- shameless shout out.   I love life.  What can I say.  I just finished writing my first book called 26 Ways To Feel Good Vibes!Thru my life experience I have found that what happens in your life is effected directly by how good you are feeling, and how clear you are being in reguards to your focus on what you want.  I see it as my life`s mission to bring more fun into the world, and to get my message of "nothing is more important than feeling good" out to as many people as I can.I was very excited to see my press release on the front page of Yahoo! Business this past Sunday, and enjoyed a few hundred emails from people who were very appreciative of what I was up to.  Feels great!Anywho-- that is just a little bit about who I am and what I am up to.  I love the site, and found out about it from your Podcast, which I found on LearnOutLoud.Looking forward to learning a lot with you all, and sharing what I know. =)All the best,Dave

Comments